简介Mercedes-Benz’s new E-Class sedan is hitting the Korean market in January next year, the Korean unit ...
Mercedes-Benz’s new E-Class sedan is hitting the Korean market in January next year, the Korean unit of the German luxury carmaker said Friday.
The 11th generation E-Class is a complete revamp from the 10th version launched in 2016.
In Korea, the car claimed the No. 1 spot in sales for seven consecutive years among foreign brand cars. Korea is Mercedes-Benz’s fourth-largest market globally.
The new model, unveiled at the digital world premiere this April, underwent a full change to feature advanced personalization and digitalization functions.
Building on its 75 years of heritage, the exterior of the model mixes the model’s decadeslong classical features with modern design.
Its interior features various cutting-edge digital technologies including a multimedia infotainment system to enhance user experience and satisfaction.
The car also comes with a preliminary version of MB.OS, Mercedes-Benz's own operating system set for official release in 2025.
The superscreen and active ambient lighting system changes the colors of the slim-lined lights inside the vehicle along with music for an upgraded listening experience.
The model will also be topped with artificial intelligence functions that learn the user’s patterns to recommend customized features, delivering more personalized options.
South Korean drama production Studio Dragon said Friday it notched accolades at the 2023 Asian Acade ...
K-pop legends J.Y. Park and Kim Wan-sun are collaborating on a new song, "Changed Man," set for rele ...
KG Mobility, formerly known as Ssangyong Motor, has clinched a deal with China-based electric vehicl ...
DS Dansuk seeks W100b IPO to spur growth
Asiana Airlines board to reconvene to vote on cargo biz sell
Asiana Airlines to sell cargo biz to smooth merger
美 ICBM '미니트맨
S. Korea logs current account surplus for 6th month in October
Pak Kyongni Prize winner Christoph Ransmayr says literature sparks imagination, breaks biases
- CJ debuts K
- Stock market soars as short selling ban takes effect
- LG Electronics opens Alaskan lab to develop HVAC tech in extreme weather
- Hyundai to develop own cheaper batteries for EVs
- Nationwide reports spark escalating public fears of bedbugs
- From horror to romance, November is new battlefield for local films
- Fugitive caught 3 days after escape from hospital
- [Today’s K
- NewJeans, Heartsteel to open 2023 LoL World Championship Finals
- Without light, Lightwalk will not be architecture: Dominique Perrault
- [Herald Interview] Korea
- Spending on overseas tourism rises by most in 13 years
- S. Korea retracts bans on disposable cups at cafes, restaurants
- S. Korea retakes No. 1 spot in global shipbuilding orders in Oct.
- [KH Explains] Why do Woori, NongHyup hold on to North Korean operations?
- Hyundai E&C completes design of new hydrogen plant
- AmCham hosts AI forum for SMEs
- 블링컨 美국무장관 한국 도착…9일 한미 외교장관 회담
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Anthropologist stresses multidisciplinary approach for strong Korean studies
- Talks on Goryeo artifact's repatriation resume a decade later
- Farm online, harvest offline: Virtual farming games attract inflation
- Seoul shares slide 2.3% after record gains over short selling ban
- Back to square one on return of Goryeo relics from Boston museum
- From Itaewon to Hollywood, Park Seo
- Kard signs with Cardi B, Post Malone's agency
- LX International to acquire 60% stake in Indonesian nickel mine
- [Our Museums] Explore plaintive and joyful melodies of Korea at Arirang Museum
- 'Omega X will not give up': Boy band returns to share message of hope
- 김성태 "인요한, 방향 잘 설정해 뚜벅뚜벅 잘 하고 있다"
- LX Holdings CEO promoted to president