您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
4 contentious bills scrapped in revote after Yoon's veto
简介Four contentious bills, including the pro-labor "yellow envelope" law, were scrapped Friday as they ...
Four contentious bills, including the pro-labor "yellow envelope" law, were scrapped Friday as they failed to pass through the National Assembly in a revote after President Yoon Suk Yeol vetoed them last week.
The results have widely been expected as two-thirds support is required for vetoed bills to pass through the Assembly again, and the ruling People Power Party, which is against the measures, holds 111 seats in the 298-member parliament.
The "yellow envelope" bill calls for limiting companies from making claims for damages against legitimate labor union disputes, while the three other bills are broadcasting law revisions aimed at reducing the government's clout over public broadcasters.
The measures were railroaded by the main opposition Democratic Party, and Yoon vetoed them.
It marked the third time that Yoon has exercised his veto power after he rejected a grain bill requiring the government to purchase surplus rice in April and a controversial nursing act in May. (Yonhap)
- 부모와 아이
South Korea, the United States and Japan seek to demonstrate to China and others that being democrat ...
- 부모와 아이
Sophisticated rental housing scams in South Korea incurred over 510 billion won ($376.5 million) in ...
- 부모와 아이
WASHINGTON -- US President Joe Biden said on Sunday he believes the Hamas militant group must be eli ...
- Fragile yet strong, G Gallery's 'Thick Skin' showcases two emerging artists
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- LIG Nex1 acquires majority stake in Ghost Robotics
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
- [Herald Interview] Nam Woo
- Gangnam teen investigated for assaulting deliveryman with golf club
- 조응천 "김종인이 2명 배제하자…민주당, 총선서 제1당 됐다"
- Korea to start hiring E
- Samsung's Harman acquires audio platform Roon
- ‘Smugglers’ wins best picture at 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards
- [이번 주 리뷰]北,군사위성 발사…정부 온라인 장애속출(20~25일)
- 김용민 “尹, 총선 승리하면 계엄 선포할 것…저지선 확보해야”
- YG’s new girl group Babymonster debuts with single 'Batter Up'
- 군사력은 미국이 우위지만, 글로벌 공급망은 미·중 비등 [중앙포럼]
- "KTX 꼭 타보고 싶다" 했던 김정은 "만족한 합의"…뭐길래
- Incheon Airport passenger traffic to recover during Chuseok holiday
- 합의문도 없는 희한한 북·러 정상회담…결국 비즈니스 관계였나
- [이번 주 리뷰]美 Fed 기준금리 동결…이재명 체포동의안 가결(18~23일)
- FSS issues advisories to fisheries cooperatives federation for W50b investment loss
- 야당 29명 반란, 이재명 방탄 뚫렸다
- 한동훈, 체포안 설명 8분 넘기자…“짧게 합시다” “왜 이리 시끄럽냐”
- [KH explains] Chinese battery makers gobbling up Korean rivals’ European market share
- Google offers data residency for Korean corporate clients
- Posco vows to foster startups, regional economies
- Naver's QR payment service available in 42 countries
- [Today’s K
- Bill pushed to let South Korea list Hamas as foreign terrorist before UN
- Hyundai Motor chair wins top UK royal honor
- S. Korea, US, Japan reaffirm cooperation
- Production teams called out for carelessness
- [Herald Interview] Korean team wins James Dyson Award with ‘hands
- [Korean History] In 2005, science world’s biggest scandal unravels in Seoul
- Finance minister calls for reenactment of corporate restructuring act
- [Herald Interview] UAE economy minister urges to expand business partnerships