您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
简介 Girl group aespa’s English-language single “Better Things” was chosen as one of the “Best Songs of ...
Girl group aespa’s English-language single “Better Things” was chosen as one of the “Best Songs of 2023” listed by New York Times.
It is the only K-pop song on the list that described it as “a K-pop kiss-off with ingeniously cascading vocal harmonies and absolutely no regrets.”
The minimal dance tune was dropped in August and was put on stage for the first time at the group’s concert in Los Angeles in advance.
Last month, the foursome released its fourth EP “Drama” that became its third consecutive album to sell over one million copies in the first week and fourth album to enter Billboard 200, hitting the main albums chart at No. 33.
In the meantime, the band was named as among the “25 most influential women of 2023” selected by Financial Times. It was the only entry from Korea.
NCT127 to drop winter song
- 부모와 아이
Four contentious bills, including the pro-labor "yellow envelope" law, were scrapped Friday as they ...
- 부모와 아이
Cinema operator Lotte Cinema confirmed Friday that it will livestream an upcoming NBA game between G ...
- 부모와 아이
Korea has begun the registration process for offshore financial firms to trade on the domestic forei ...
- Fragile yet strong, G Gallery's 'Thick Skin' showcases two emerging artists
- [Herald Interview] Rising star conductor Klaus Makela to meet Korean audiences
- Samsung Biologics expansion ahead of schedule
- Muaz Razaq on being Muslim in South Korea
- Yoon travels to Netherlands for chip allaince, strategic partnership
- 한기호 "제주해군기지는 盧의 결실"…여‧야 모두 박수 보냈다
- 기세 올린 이재명 체제…이번엔 한동훈 겨냥 공세 집중
- S. Korea has 'no urgency' to cut key lending rate soon: IMF director
- South Korean oil payments for Iran frozen again over Hamas links
- Igis launches $100m secondary fund for overseas investment
- Lightsum's new album ‘Honey or Spice’ tickles tastebuds
- S. Korea may decide to increase medical student quota as early as next week
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- Korean economy expected to grow by 2.1% in 2024: Hana Institute
- 尹 보선 첫 반응 "선거 결과서 교훈 찾아, 지혜롭게 변화를"
- [Herald Interview] Indonesia's Aladin Bank CEO eyes digital banking partnerships with Korea
- 尹 대통령, 사우디 국방장관 만나 “국방·방산 협력 심화”
- Seoul shares down for 3rd day amid geopolitical tension, high US bond yields
- Korea reports 7 more cases of lumpy skin disease, total now at 17
- Unification minister meets US civic group head to discuss NK human rights
- Exhibition at holy site highlights Catholic presence in Korea
- Over 40% of manufacturers say they need more foreign workers
- Lotte aquarium, activists battle over release of beluga whale
- 'The Boys' director says blending fact, fiction necessary to deliver message
- 병역거부 대체복무자 첫 소집해제…1173명 전국 교정시설에
- Hyundai partners with Saudi firms to build hydrogen mobility ecosystem
- Korean delicacy of live octopus leads to choking death of 82
- Coway ramps up environmental protection
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- N. Korea blames US for instigating Israel
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Berlin, Europe's Korean Studies hub, nurtures next
- S. Korea, US, Japan stage first
- [Our Museums] Ride through nation's train heritage at Korea Railroad Museum
- Eugene Group wins bid to acquire news channel YTN
- KT, Hyundai E&C, Saudi’s STC team up for digital infrastructure
- Chinese restaurant ‘threatened’ by peers for free delivery